Friday, April 18, 2008

More Useful Items and Future Purchases

I forgot to mention some other items that we have that will come in handy if needs be.

Camp Stove ($20) with two cans of propane ($5 for both)

Plastic eating utensils ($5 at Walmart)

Warmers (open the package and shake and they warm up) ($1 for a large one)

Emergency Blanket (it is in the First Aid Kit) ($1.50 or so)

Respirator masks (better than the normal dust masks) ($2 for 2)


Also I have a list of future purchases:
Lantern ($10-25)

Better Walkie Talkies (to use certain frequencies you are supposed to have a FCC license but in an emergency I think that it would be okay) (between $20-80)

More Food (of course, we have more food than what is pictured below but we want to continue adding to these items)

Energy bars that last longer than the breakfast/granola bars that we currently have

Shovel

Sunscreen


Sorry, this is a boring post. I am just trying to keep things going on here until other people decide to post.

1 comment:

K said...

I think you should put links where you bought all your stuff. (o: Just a thought for those of us too lazy to look than up ourselves and too tired to remember to buy things when we are at the store...(o: