As Kristina was reading some of the ideas that she had for her lesson tomorrow, I really liked this one. I like it because it's something simple that even I can do, a poor college student. I am quoting from the brochure "All is Safely Gathered In: Family Home Storage" by the church. "Build a small supply of food that is part of your normal, daily diet. One way to do this is to purchase a few extra items each week to build a one-week supply of food. Then you can gradually increase your supply until it is sufficient for three months. These items should be rotated regularly to avoid spoilage."
When I go to the store now I can buy one or two extra cans of corn, which I like, and start builiding a small supply of food storage. I don't have to be overwhelmed by the thought of getting food storage. I just need to gather it little by little.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AnnaLisa is cool. That's all I have to say!
Amen to that!! And somebody told me that Andrew and Madeline kind of like her too.
Good post A.L.
Love, Dad-Mom
Post a Comment