Well at the cannery, I also realized that the fruit drink mix that we bought was actually about 50 pounds worth. So we have plenty of fruit drink mix. Also if I ever forget English, I will still know what I am drinking. If anyone of you need fruit drink, you can have some of ours.

Then the problem was we would not have enough water for the mix. But today we received somewhere between 1000 and 4000 gallons of water by FedEx (we received ten of these things, although only two are pictured).

Thanks for idea for the water bottle thingies. I think that they will come in handy in an emergency. I also ordered MREs from Emergency Essentials (there are various meals besides this one) and I will post on how they taste in a later post.
1 comment:
Hey Matt-have you tried the MRE yet? I would like to know what you thought.
Post a Comment