Since nobody is visiting, I can pretty much say whatever I want. So here it goes. I think that in order to be prepared, we should all buy three thousand ketchup and mustard packets. That is all that we will need. Nothing else.
Let's see who the first person to get on here and comment is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I win! I win! But just because Matt told me to look. Sad for Matt, good for me. What's my prize?
matt 3000 ketchup and mustard packets? that's gross:)
so what do i get for being the first person to comment that wasn't told to comment?
I think Andrew would be quite happy with that kind of meal plan!
But, of course it would be really expensive fancy ketchup...like Dijon ketchup!!
And pre-wrapped bacon is a must for your storage.
Bare Naked One
I think that last comment didn't really come from mom.
I agree with K's assessment. I am pretty sure that comment was actually from someone else.
If you made it "unprivate" then my RSS feed would work for it...then I would be able to see what's going on with it. Guaranteed I would look it a whole lot more often.
Post a Comment